Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ouch! That stings.

text messaging has become a very favorite part of my life. you don't have to worry about talking to someone, its a lot quicker and a lot easier. just the way i like things. but, breaking up with someone via text... eh, not so good. but, i did it anyway. on top of that, the person agreeing to break up with you via text is even worse! this is how the convo went down...

me: "i'm retiring your toothbrush to the trash can"

me: "i'm not very happy about it tho. but the hint has been taken"

skater boo: "i wasn't hinting at anything. i really didn't mean for it to go this way. it's best u move on though. i don't see any change in my schedule in the near future"

me: "no worries. i think it wouldn't have been so bad if i would have gotten to talk to you more than once in a months time. guess ill see ya around."

skater boo: "really sorry - hope you don't hate me!"

me (over compensating as always): "omg. don't be silly. i could never hate you."

skater boo: "ok good"

me: "you don't hate me, do you"

skater boo: "no"

ouch! there it is. the first time i have been dumped since separating from my soo-to-be-ex-husband. and quite honestly, it was a little shocking. didn't think it would go exactly like that. but, after putting up with what i have for the past 7 years, you kind of learn what you want and what you don't want. but, that is another story in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment